Customer Service Manager
Found in: beBee S AU - 2 weeks ago
Danfoss is looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager, with strong support from the senior management team, will lead and coordinate the daily activities of the Danfoss Customer Service Centre for the Pacific region. These include customer enquiry handling, order processing, order expediting and pre-sales support.
In this role you will use your technical customer service knowledge, leadership skills and can-do attitude to provide an outstanding experience for our customers. You will be tireless in pursuing ways to continuously improve the customer experience. You will guide and develop the team and create a positive and productive team environment. You will be a key member of the Danfoss Pacific team building on our track record of strong growth and market leadership.Job Responsibilities
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead and drive a proactive customer service team culture.
- Assess and develop processes and competences to ensure an exceptional experience for Danfoss’ customers.
- Be a champion for cross collaboration between our Danfoss Segments creating a ‘One Danfoss’ approach to servicing our internal stakeholders and customers
- Contribute (and in some cases lead) process reviews to improve efficiency and service levels.
- Lead the hiring, training, and professional development of customer service team members.
- Monitor and report on the overall performance of the team to ensure compliance with policies, practices and approved customer service processes according to global best practices related to customer service.
- Develop, implement and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s); provide guidance and support to the team to ensure target are met or exceeded.
- Encourage, develop, and build strong relationships with both internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Communicate with customers and internal stakeholders to resolve escalated issues, concerns, or complaints.
- Assist with smooth business integrations as required.
- Additional duties as required.
The ideal candidate possesses these skills:
- Qualification in Business Management or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in Customer Service environment
- Experience leading people in a Customer Service Environment
- Strong experience with SAP in a sales and distribution context
- Ability to develop long term internal and external customer relationships
- Strong service-oriented mindset
- Proven strong leadership experience
- Good knowledge of key IT tools (MS Office, BI, Salesforce)
- Understanding of supply chain and utilize the process to improve customer experience
- Strong communication skills in English Language
We are excited to offer you the following benefits with your employment:
- Salary Package including a performance based incentive
- Access to company-paid parental and partner leave
- Access to Health and Wellbeing programs
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Recognition Programs
- Employee Referral Program
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways - driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset “action speaks louder than words”, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Found in: beBee jobs AU - 3 days ago
DandenongSouth, Australia Danfoss Full time
Job DescriptionDanfoss is looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager, with strong support from the senior management team, will lead and coordinate the daily activities of the Danfoss Customer Service Centre for the Pacific region. These include customer enquiry handling, order processing, order expediting and pre-sales support. In this role you...